Executive Summer Course in CSR Leadership
Online: June 1 – 21, 2015
Geneva: June 22 – 26, 2015
The Executive Summer Course in CSR Leadership addresses professionals from private companies, NGOs, international organisations and the public sector who would like to:
• Understand the major aspects of CSR and how it contributes to institutions meeting global sustaina- bility challenges and opportunities;
• Enhance their leadership skills to become innovative responsible leaders;
• Master the latest CSR cutting-edge tools and strategies;
• Boost their company value.
Learn how to integrate CSR at the core of your organisation through a dynamic and interactive course combining lectures, group exercises, case studies and exchanges with peers. Take advantage of the exclusive international networking opportunities Geneva has to offer in the sustainability area.
- Teacher: Catherine Ferrier